Roka Small Bantry B Sustainable Nylon Bag - Lemon
This bag is made using 12-15 recycled bottles.
Our goal is to reduce ocean waste and help the world breathe a little easier. By using recycled plastic bottles and less energy than traditional methods, this bag not only holds everything you need, but also makes a big difference in the world!
Less plastic. Less energy. Roka Sustainable.
The front pocket is just the right size, complete with a tucked away zip and trendy vegan pull. Four cotton straps mean you have two different ways to complete your look - toting your belongings or over the shoulders!
This weather-resistant, durable, lightweight bag is made from recycled smooth nylon material and brings together all the elements necessary for a proper backpack combined with a sleek, trendy, and bold design!
Known in the Roka offices as the "Micro," the Bantry B small option is the cutest and safest way to keep track of all your daily needs - cell phone, keys, wallet, and more!
- Each small bag is 32cm x 23cm x 10cm. (model pictured is 5'2" & wears a women's medium shirt.) Capacity is 7.35 litres
- Outer material: weather resistant recycled sustainable nylon giving a smooth feel
- Base material: weather resistant canvas (triple coated)
- Lining material: matte recycled nylon
- Hardware: galvanised, branded metal.
- Straps: cotton webbing
All of our products are vegan.
While Roka bags are washable, usually a simple wet sponge does the job. The materials used are designed to be durable and weather resistant. And the straps will become softer and more comfortable with each use.